Your Skin Will Love You!
Just because sensitive skin is a bit more fragile than most, doesn’t mean it has to miss out. This gentle creme mask will give the skin a soothing treat, leaving it super smooth, firm and plumped after just ten minutes – a real tonic for stressed skin. BECALM will deliver a boost of vitamins to the skin, strengthening the delicate tissue and is packed full of natural ingredients known to settle and soothe. Includes spatula and gentle mask removing sponge.
Don’t be fooled by the gentle nature of this beautiful mask. The inclusion of ingredients such as liquorice, cucumber and basil give it extreme soothing, calming and repairing properties. These are further boosted with other powerful plant extracts and soothing oils, to make it one of our favourite mask treatments. The formulation is also rich in vitamins which feed the skin, and repairing agents that boost collagen and elastin synthesis. Seriously hydrating ingredients are included to address the low hydration that is common in sensitive skin.
- Professional skin boosting, spa-mask formula
- Skin feels calm, smooth, firm and plumped in just ten minutes
- Gives a dewy glow, without leaving a greasy residue
- No artificial fragrance and colou
- A tonic for stressed skin – soothes and settles
- Anti-ageing benefits
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Incredibly hyrdrating, high-performance formula
- Paraben free
- Sensitive and fragile skin
- Normal or dehydrated skin
- For when you want to give your skin a boost
- Men and women of all ages
- Applied once or twice a week as a boost for the skin, or as part of a home spa facial
- Three times a week for a hydrating treatment
- As a gommage for very fragile or sensitive skin, that cannot take regular exfoliation
BECALM is also effective in treating dehydrated skin conditions when applied regularly over a six week period. Can also be used with steam to open the pores and get an even greater result and added decongestive benefits.
How to apply:
After cleansing the skin, apply a fine layer to the face and neck avoiding the eye area. If you don’t have much time, this mask will go to work in just five minutes, but ideally it should be left on the skin for ten to twenty minutes whilst you lie down and relax. Remove with a damp cloth and follow with BE STILL moisturiser.
If you have very sensitive skin, BeCalm can also be used to gently exfoliate by applying in a very fine layer (gommage), the mask won’t dry but wil become tacky. Holding the skin firmly by the chin, gently roll your index finger up your cheek, the mask will flake off taking with it dead skin cells but without causing irritation.
Apricot Kernel Oil, Cucumber, Basil, Aubergine, Lavender, Liquorice, Vitamin E, Oats, OIive Oil, Vitamin A, Resurrection plant