Breath of Life
An aromatherapy brain boost!
A beautiful aromatherapy product, containing essential oils of eucalyptus and tea tree known for their powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties. Along with lavender and a heady note of menthol to help you breathe more easily, this product is a must when you are in a confined space, need to clear the head or are feeling out of sorts. Popped on to a tissue or sniffed straight from the bottle, its whoaaa!
- Portable and easy to use
- Helps clean the nose during/after the flu
- Helps ward off germs
- Helps you breath more easily
- Uplifting essential oil fragrance
- Clears the head, eliminates stuffiness
- Clears nasal passages
- Antidote to nausea and travel-sickness
- May help ward off nasty bugs associated with cold and flu
- Great for headaches and that stuffy, fogged-up feeling
- Great after a long journey to fight off fatigue
- A must have for travel, office drawer or first aid cabinet
- Essential oil blend for an aromatherapy oil burner
How to use:
As an inhalation treatment, pop one drop into a bowl of boiling water. Lean over the water and create a tent over your head with an old towel. Take deep breaths through the nose, breathing out of the mouth slowly. You might get a bit hot and flushed, but it is a glorious way to clear the head! Alternatively, we like to pop a drop onto a clean folded tissue and breathe it during the day. You could also put one drop in an oil burner or apply a small drop neat on your temples for headache relief.
Lavender, Eucalyptus oil, Tea Tree, Menthol